This 2 day Partnering Essentials™ program offers clear presentation of key partnering concepts, together with interactive discussions, hands on exercises and a case study simulation to develop your partnering skills.
- Why partner? An understanding of what partnerships are and the risks and benefits of this approach
- The DIXON Partnering Process – The stages of partnering and how to get results
- Creating a partnership – what to do in the early stages, including getting ‘buy-in’ and partnering agreements
- Developing a partnership – how to move the partnership forward including skills in interest-based negotiation and partnership management
- Sustaining a partnership – how to review the partnership and keep things on track
- Tips and techniques for dealing with partnering issues as they arise
- Getting action – bringing it all together
Who should attend?
This is a practical program designed for people who are directly involved as a partner in cross sector partnership or who may be about to consider such a partnering approach. It is also suitable for people who wish to gain a greater understanding of cross sector partnering – what it is and how to make it work.
How to register?
Take the next step to expand your expertise in the innovative area of partnering.