We act as independent partnership brokers, supporting partners throughout the partnering cycle as a catalyst, change agent and trouble-shooter.
Partnership brokering is a new emerging discipline which requires a sophisticated set of skills and competencies, as well as a deep understanding of partnering opportunities and challenges.
We are often called upon as an independent external partnership broker to support partners in their partnering projects or initiatives, by:
- Convening initial meetings of key stakeholders
- Facilitating partnering workshops to clarify the purpose, develop partnering agreements, assist in seeking co contributions from partners, developing action plans and undertaking strategic reviews
- Resolving conflicts through mediation
- Assisting in the design of communication processes
- Providing critical review and advice to the partners as they move through the partnering process to ensure full value is realised
- Trouble shooting on specific issues that the partners may be grappling with or helping partners to reach new levels of partnering and deliver more effective outcomes
- Developing case studies highlighting the learnings from partnering projects and initiatives
Want to know more about how partnership brokering services can benefit your organisation?
Contact us today and we’ll be in touch…